Saalfelden is located between the top ski resorts in the Alps. A lots of perfectly groomed slopes await all skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts. Sunny slopes along with state-of-the-art lifts and snow machines ensure 100 % satisfaction. With the Salzburger Superskicard you can freely change between the best areas on a daily basis. Decide in the morning, if you want to go to Saalbach Leogang Fieberbrunn Zell am See Kaprun, or rather the Hochkönig with Maria Alm. It just takes a few-minute-drive to reach both areas easily either with the free ski bus, or the in-house shuttle service (small fee). Let your car enjoy its own holidays and remain dry and ice-free in the underground car park of the hotel.
Fans of winter madness will have a wide variety of activities to choose from including: skiing, snowboarding, touring, snowshoeing, classic cross-country skiing or skating. On top of that, they can also go for a nice winter hike and the take a sledge down to the valley – everything is possible. Many rustic Alpine huts welcome you to stop by and have fun.
In addition to Leogang and Saalbach, the Schmittenhöhe Zell am See region and the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area are included in the ski pass of the Ski Alpin Card. For you this means: even more variety and guaranteed skiing fun from November until well into spring.
- 3 nights in a double room Comfort – Etro or Vintage Style
- 3-day ski pass for für Saalbach - Hinterglemm - Leogang - Fieberbrunn - Zell am See - Kaprun
- Welcome drink
- Vital breakfast buffet & all Hindenburg inclusive services
from 509 € per person
NON BINDING INQUIRIES
- 4 nights in ca double room Comfort - Etro or Vintage Style
- Welcome drink
- Vital breakfast buffet & all Hindenburg inklusiv services
- Discount on ski rental at Sport Simon
- 1 x laundry service for your sportswear
- 3 x packed lunches in the snack box
from 340 € per person